Why we love it:
- Organic skim milk
- Appropriate from 6 months onward
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Milk from Bioland-certified farms
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 120-125 fl oz of formula.
Choose an option:
6-12 months • 500g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 6-12 months old.
- # You want a formula at the highest organic standards (Bioland certification).
- # You want a gluten-free formula with few, simple ingredients.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partially Demineralized), Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Starch, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
Whether your baby is transitioning from a Stage 1 formula or trying formula for the first time, Lebenswert Stage 2 Organic Follow-On Infant Milk Formula is a wonderful alternative to breast milk that’s perfect for older babies, including those who have begun eating solid food.
Lebenswert formulas are produced by Holle, one of the most trusted infant formula brands in Europe. Lebenswert Stage 2 is made with organic ingredients that have been certified by Bioland, Germany’s largest organic food association. The requirements for Bioland certification are much higher than the European Union’s minimum standards for organic agriculture. Bioland certification guarantees that the organic skim milk in Lebenswert formulas comes from exceptionally well-cared-for cows raised on biodynamic farms that are governed by strict rules about the use of pesticides, antibiotics, fertilizers, and hormones. Bioland-certified farms must also demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of sustainability, soil quality, and the ethical treatment of animals.
In addition to its base of organic skim milk, Lebenswert Stage 2 formula contains organic maltodextrin, a complex carbohydrate that thickens the formula and balances out the sweetness of the milk. Maltodextrin is easy to digest and releases energy more slowly than simple carbohydrates. To round out this delicious, nutritionally-complete formula, Lebenswert Stage 2 formula also contains organic whey powder, a blend of organic vegetable oils, and all of the vitamins and minerals your baby needs to continue growing and thriving.
It should come as no surprise that there are no chemical additives in Lebenswert formulas and no artificial nutrients, artificial preservatives, gluten, soy, or GMO ingredients. Lebenswert formulas are manufactured and packaged in Germany, and they never contain corn syrup, glucose syrup, or sucrose, unlike so many of the highly-processed formulas produced in the United States.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of Lebenswert Stage 2 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of Lebenswert Stage 2 contains 500 grams (17.6 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 120-125 fl oz of prepared formula.
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try it.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
Preparation Instructions (this will also be included in your order):
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 67 kcal
- Total Fat 3.4
- Saturates 1.0 g
- Monounsaturates 1.8 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 515 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 45 mg
- DHA 13.7 mg
- Total Carbs 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Lactose 5.1 g
- Starch 0.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Calcium 53.5 mg
- Iron 0.96 mg
- Phosphorus 32.5 mg
- Magnesium 6.60 mg
- Chloride 46.3 mg
- Zinc 0.46 mg
- Copper 0.050 mg
- Iodine 15.0 μg
- Manganese 0.012 mg
- Selenium 2.6 μg
- Fluoride 0.0053 mg
- Vitamin C 9.2 mg
- Vitamin A 49.9 μg RE
- Vitamin D 1.7 μg
- Vitamin E 1.2 mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.092 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.15 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.063 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.13 μg
- Folic Acid 14.0 μg
- Folate 23.3 μg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.57 mg
- Sodium 19 mg
- Potassium 68.6 mg
- Vitamin K 5.9 μg
- Biotin 1.6 μg
- Niacin 0.51 mg
- Inositol 5.4 mg
About the Manufacturer
Introduced by Holle in 2009, the Lebenswert brand represents Holle’s 85+ years of expertise at the highest echelon of global organic quality.
To that end, all Lebenswert formulas have achieved Bioland certification, one of the most strongest organic certifications in the world, becoming the only major formula on the market to do so. This means that Lebenswert formulas come from 100% organic farms that use natural compost, have high standards for animal welfare, and more.
Lebenswert formulas are some of the cleanest in the world, and since they’re typically based on few, simple, high-quality ingredients, are known for being very easily digestible while still containing all the nutrients that your little one needs to grow and thrive.
At Little Bundle, we love Lebenswert formulas because babies love them. They’re clean, healthy, easily digestible, and based on world-class sustainable farming practices.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”