Why we love it:
- Whole organic goat milk
- Great option when cow's milk is not tolerated well
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- No soy
- Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Appropriate from birth onwards
- Contains 400g of formula powder. Should make 100 fl oz of formula.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try one box for free.
What parents are saying:
Cured Skin Irritation
bea on Jan 06, 2019
Perfect For Babies With Complications
Isabella on Jan 05, 2019
My child was born early with complications and was in the NICU and tube fed for so long and too weak to suckle at the breast. We tried Holle goat and she does so well on it. First time buying from here. We are impressed at the shipping speed and quality of packing...
Ray on Feb 21, 2019
No more eczema, constipation or diaper rash since switching to this product. I'm amazed.
Choose an option:
0-6 months • 400g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- # You want a high quality, organic, lactose-based formula.
- # Your baby has sensitivity to cow milk formulas.
Organic Full Cream Goat's Milk Powder, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], L-Choline, Calcium Hydroxide, Microalgae Oil, L-Cystine, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Made with whole organic goat’s milk, Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic Infant Milk Formula is a well-known alternative to cow’s milk formulas. Although goat’s milk and cow’s milk have many similarities, there are certain cow’s milk proteins that do not appear in goat’s milk or are present in different quantities. This means that some babies who show signs of cow’s milk protein sensitivity may be able to tolerate a goat’s milk-based formula.
Research also suggests that babies can digest goat’s milk more quickly and completely than cow’s milk. Holle's Infant Goat Milk formula is a complete source of nutrition suitable from birth to six months -- on its own or as a supplement to breast milk -- and it may help to alleviate symptoms of digestive discomfort such as constipation, gas, and cramps.
In addition to whole organic goat’s milk, Holle's Stage 1 Goat Milk Formula contains both organic lactose and organic maltodextrin, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils. Essential micronutrients such as calcium, iron, zinc, and vitamins A, C, D, and B12 round out the list of ingredients in this simple, clean formula. The formula is also available for Stage 2 and Stage 3.
Holle is one of the most well-respected organic baby formula brands in the world, with a decades-long commitment to using only high-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients from well-cared-for animals. Holle Goat Stage 1 is GMO-free and does not contain any chemical additives or artificial nutrients, preservatives, colors, or flavorings. Holle formulas are minimally processed and never contain corn syrup, glucose syrup, sucrose, gluten or soy. Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this product is certified organic to European Union standards, which are stricter than comparable standards in the United States!
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of Holle Goat Stage 1 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of Holle Goat Stage 1 contains 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 100 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow’s milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is highly unlikely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our hypoallergenic formulas, which contain hydrolyzed proteins that are less likely to provoke an allergenic response.
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try it.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturates 1.3 g
- Monounsaturates 1.7 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 510 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 54 mg
- DHA 13.9 mg
- Total Carbs 7.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Lactose 3.8 g
- Inositol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 19 mg
- Potassium 72.6 mg
- Protein 1.4 g
- L-Carnitine 1.0 mg
- Calcium 60.7 mg
- Iron 0.67 mg
- Phosphorus 41.8 mg
- Magnesium 6.20 mg
- Chloride 75.9 mg
- Zinc 0.46 mg
- Copper 0.048 mg
- Iodine 13.6 μg
- Manganese 0.0058 mg
- Selenium 2.4 μg
- Fluoride 0.0059 mg
- Vitamin C 9.2 mg
- Vitamin A 54.1 μg RE
- Vitamin D3 1.5 μg
- Vitamin E 1.3 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.052 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.077 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.038 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.16 μg
- Folic Acid 12.5 μg
- Folate 20.9 μg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 μg
- Biotin 2.1 μg
- Niacin 0.38 mg
- Choline 21 mg
About the Manufacturer
About Holle Organic
Founded in Switzerland in the 1930s, Holle quickly became one of the first companies to achieve the organic Demeter certification, given only to manufacturers working with the highest quality biodynamic farms. For over 85 years, the Holle brand has grown to represent the highest echelon of global organic quality.
While Holle produces a variety of baby products, Holle baby formula is known for its Demeter certification, formulations with fewer ingredients to promote easy digestion, and nutritional completeness. Holle formulas are always based on lactose from biodynamic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, and essential organic nutrients to promote healthy development. Holle also specializes in high quality organic goat milk formula as a healthy alternative for babies with sensitivity to milk proteins. The Holle brand also includes the Lebenswert Bio line of baby formulas, which it launched in 2009.
Holle also cares deeply about sustainability, undergoing a CO2 audit in 2012 covering its entire formula manufacturing process. Today, Holle’s baby formula products are CO2 neutral. At Little Bundle, we love Holle products because we can feel great about them both for their nutritional excellence and environmental sustainability.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”
My grandson had a horrible skin condition and after one month of using Holle, his skin is cleared up. I'm so happy I convinced my daughter to use this.