Why we love it:
- Organic skim milk
- No starch
- No gluten
- No maltodextrin
- Prebiotics and probiotics
- Omega 3 & 6
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- Organic lactic acid bacteria cultures (similar to breast milk)
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the Netherlands (instructions in English below)
- Contains 800g of formula powder. Should make 210-215 fl oz of formula.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try one box for free.
What parents are saying:
Jennifer on Mar 20, 2019
My sister is a Nutritionist and always used HiPP with her twins, so I wanted to do the same. It's worked great for my daughter and I believe it's one of the best formulas out there.
Love This Formula
Liana Hakaikan on Oct 15, 2019
The HiPP Dutch works so well for my baby. We don't have any issues and are also very happy with Little Bundle's service. They are always very kind and helpful and informative.
The Best Around!
Samantha Allen on Dec 27, 2019
After hours of research on the best formula, it was obvious that we had to go down the EU route. Little Bundle has been the most trusted & user-friendly company by far! My baby has done well on HIPP Dutch. We will continue buying from Little Bundle & make sure our...
Choose an option:
0-6 months • 800g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- # You want an organic, lactose-based formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
- # You want the most nutritionally complete formula.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Lactose, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Obtained From Organic Lactose), Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Choline, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Vitamin E, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
HiPP Dutch Stage 1 Combiotic Infant Milk Formula is one of our best-selling products -- parents and babies love it! It’s easy to digest and perfect for infants from birth onward, either as a complement to breast milk or as a nutritionally-complete breast-milk substitute for exclusively formula-fed babies. HiPP Dutch formula is a great-tasting, lactose-based organic baby formula made with the highest-quality organic ingredients, primarily organic skim milk, organic whey, and a blend of organic vegetable oils.
You won’t find any starch, gluten, soy, refined sugar, or corn syrup in this formula, and it’s completely free from GMO ingredients and synthetic preservatives and nutrients. HiPP Dutch Stage 1 is manufactured in Germany and packaged in the Netherlands, and it meets or exceeds all of the European Union’s requirements for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the United States.
Similar to HiPP Dutch Stage 2 and Stage 3, HiPP Dutch Stage 1 is full of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients that will help your baby thrive throughout this crucial stage of development. This formula contains both prebiotics and probiotics, so you’ll be giving your baby the best chance to develop a healthy gut microbiome and a strong immune system thanks to galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. This formula also contains DHA and AA, which are omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids thought to boost the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of HiPP Dutch Stage 1 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each tin container of HiPP Dutch Stage 1 contains 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder, which should make at least 210 fl oz of prepared formula.
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try it.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturates 1.5 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.4 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.06 g
- ARA 13.2 mg
- DHA 13.2 mg
- Total Carbs 7.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Lactose 6.9 g
- Inositol 4.2 mg
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3 g
- Protein 1.25 g
- L-Carnitine 1.8 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 66 mg
- Calcium 51 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Phosphorus 30 mg
- Magnesium 4.5 mg
- Chloride 51 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 53 μg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 5 μg
- Selenium 3.8 μg
- Fluoride < 5 μg
- Vitamin C 8.9 mg
- Vitamin A 54 μg
- Vitamin D 1.5 μg
- Vitamin E 0.7 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.036 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.14 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.023 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.10 μg
- Folic Acid 10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 μg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Niacin 0.34 mg
- Choline 25 mg
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”