Why we love it:
- Organic milk from cows raised on Demeter-certified farms
- Demeter is the top certification for biodynamic farms, requiring annual renewal, biodiversity and ecosystem preservation, no GMOs, and more
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- No maltodextrin or starch
- Higher proportion of high-quality Demeter milk fat, and lower proportion of processed vegetable oils
- Appropriate from birth onwards
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 400g of formula powder. Should make 100 fl oz of formula.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try one box for free.
What parents are saying:
Thank You Little Bundle
SC on Dec 07, 2019
Thankful to have consumer-friendly & safe access to Holle which my newborn has thrived on. Her meconium transitioned quickly on Holle which I think helped clear her jaundice and greatly improved her diaper rash. She is a well nourished & happy baby. Thank you Litt...
Great Product, Excellent Customer Support
Thien on Dec 19, 2019
I feel confident giving this to my LO as it tastes close to breastmilk with its simple ingredients. I'm thankful that I found Little Bundle. The customer rep was excellent, they thoroughly worked with me to find the best formula. Very impressed & definitely will s...
Stephanie on Mar 22, 2020
I was looking for a formula without soy AND with whole milk powder. Let me tell you all, I have NOT been disappointed! My son tolerates this formula SO well. He's not gassy & has been drinking it for weeks now. Wish I had this formula when my other 2 kids were inf...
Choose an option:
0-6 months • 400g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- # You want a formula at the highest organic standards (Demeter certification).
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula.
Demeter Whole Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partly Demineralized), Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Demeter Skim Milk Powder, Fish Oil, Biodynamic Skim Milk Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, Iron Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin K, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
For parents who want their baby to have a nutritionally formula with a simple list of ingredients, Holle Bio Stage PRE Organic Infant Milk Formula is a perfect choice from birth onward, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk.
Holle is one of the most well-respected baby formula brands in the world, and Holle's Stage PRE cow’s milk-based formula meets the Demeter standard for organic, biodynamic farming, far surpassing the requirements for organic agriculture in the United States. Demeter certification requires annual renewal, ensuring that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and the highest animal welfare standards. Furthermore, the ingredients in the Holle Bio Stage PRE infant formula are derived entirely from GMO-free and chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing.
You’ll find little else in this baby formula besides biodynamic organic whole milk, organic whey powder, organic lactose, DHA and essential vitamins and minerals. Compared to other formulas, Holle Bio Stage PRE stands out because a significant proportion of its fat content comes from Demeter-certified milk fat, with a smaller proportion from vegetable oils.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this formula is completely free from synthetic nutrients and artificial preservatives, coloring, and flavors. You won’t find any gluten, starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, corn syrup, or soy in this formula.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of Holle Bio Stage PRE infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of Holle Stage PRE formula contains 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 100 fl oz of prepared formula.
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try it.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturates 1.4 g
- Monounsaturates 1.3 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic acid 485 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 45 mg
- DHA 19.4 mg
- Total Salt 80 mg
- Sodium 28 mg
- Potassium 80.4 mg
- Total Carbs 7.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Lactose 7.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Calcium 55.8 mg
- Iron 0.53 mg
- Phosphorus 32.5 mg
- Magnesium 5.26 mg
- Chloride 51.9 mg
- Zinc 0.43 mg
- Copper 0.046 mg
- Iodine 14.8 μg
- Manganese 0.013 mg
- Selenium 2.7 μg
- Fluoride <0.010 mg
- Vitamin C 14 mg
- Vitamin A 62.2 µg RE
- Vitamin D 1.4 μg
- Vitamin E 1.5 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.060 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.18 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.057 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.21 μg
- Folic Acid 11.6 μg
- Folate 17.6 µg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.49 mg
- Vitamin K 6.2 μg
- Biotin 2.0 μg
- Niacin 0.46 mg
- Choline 22 mg
- Inositol 4.5 mg
- L-Carnitine 2.1 mg
About the Manufacturer
About Holle Organic
Founded in Switzerland in the 1930s, Holle quickly became one of the first companies to achieve the organic Demeter certification, given only to manufacturers working with the highest quality biodynamic farms. For over 85 years, the Holle brand has grown to represent the highest echelon of global organic quality.
While Holle produces a variety of baby products, Holle baby formula is known for its Demeter certification, formulations with fewer ingredients to promote easy digestion, and nutritional completeness. Holle formulas are always based on lactose from biodynamic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, and essential organic nutrients to promote healthy development. Holle also specializes in high quality organic goat milk formula as a healthy alternative for babies with sensitivity to milk proteins. The Holle brand also includes the Lebenswert Bio line of baby formulas, which it launched in 2009.
Holle also cares deeply about sustainability, undergoing a CO2 audit in 2012 covering its entire formula manufacturing process. Today, Holle’s baby formula products are CO2 neutral. At Little Bundle, we love Holle products because we can feel great about them both for their nutritional excellence and environmental sustainability.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”