Why we love it:
- Organic skim milk from cows raised on Demeter-certified farms
- Demeter is the top certification for biodynamic farms, requiring annual renewal, biodiversity and ecosystem preservation, no GMOs, and more
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Organic starch and maltodextrin
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Appropriate from 12 months onwards
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 600g of formula powder. Should make 150 fl oz of formula.
Choose an option:
12+ months • 600g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 12 months old & above.
- # You want a formula at the highest organic standards (Demeter certification).
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula.
Demeter Skim Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partly Demineralized), Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Starch, Organic Lactose, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Fish Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Lactate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin C, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
With over 85 years of experience in the baby food industry, Holle is one of the most trusted infant formula brands in Europe. Intended for babies and toddlers 12 months and older, Holle Bio Stage 3 is an organic cow's milk-based formula. With its short, clean list of ingredients, Holle Bio Stage 3 is a high-quality supplement or alternative to breast milk, and an ideal choice for weaning.
Like the Stage 2 version, Holle Bio Stage 3 is also an excellent alternative to cow's milk for toddlers, as it contains the correct quantities of nutrients for older babies. In addition to a base of biodynamic organic skim milk, Holle Bio Stage 3 features organic whey powder, organic maltodextrin, and organic starch derived from corn, DHA, organic vegetable oils, and essential vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, and Vitamin D, in the precise amounts needed to complement the varied diet of growing babies and toddlers. The ingredients list is perfect for parents who want a simple formula without added prebiotics or probiotic. You also won’t find soy, gluten, sucrose, or corn syrup in this formula.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, Holle Bio Stage 3 is completely free from synthetic nutrients and artificial preservatives, coloring, and flavors. Furthermore, the ingredients in Holle Bio Stage 3 are derived entirely from GMO-free and chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing. In fact, Holle Bio Stage 3 meets the Demeter standard for organic, biodynamic farming, far surpassing the requirements for organic agriculture in the United States. Demeter certification requires farms to demonstrate a commitment to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and the highest animal welfare standards.
Each box of Holle Bio Stage 3 contains 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 150 fl oz of prepared formula.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturates 1 g
- Monounsaturates 2 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 594 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 53 mg
- DHA 15.2 mg
- Total Carbs 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Lactose 5 g
- Starch 0.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Calcium 68.0 mg
- Iron 0.94 mg
- Phosphorus 37.8 mg
- Magnesium 7 mg
- Chloride 51.3 mg
- Zinc 0.45 mg
- Copper 0.048 mg
- Iodine 13.3 μg
- Manganese 0.013 mg
- Selenium 2.4 μg
- Fluoride 0.0053 mg
- Vitamin C 9.0 mg
- Vitamin A 47.5 μg
- Vitamin D 1.6 μg
- Vitamin E 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.097 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.15 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.074 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Folic Acid 13.6 μg
- Folate 22.7 μg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.63 mg
- Potassium 83.8 mg
- Vitamin K 5.5 μg
- Biotin 1.8 μg
- Niacin 0.49 mg
- Sodium 25 mg
About the Manufacturer
About Holle Organic
Founded in Switzerland in the 1930s, Holle quickly became one of the first companies to achieve the organic Demeter certification, given only to manufacturers working with the highest quality biodynamic farms. For over 85 years, the Holle brand has grown to represent the highest echelon of global organic quality.
While Holle produces a variety of baby products, Holle baby formula is known for its Demeter certification, formulations with fewer ingredients to promote easy digestion, and nutritional completeness. Holle formulas are always based on lactose from biodynamic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, and essential organic nutrients to promote healthy development. Holle also specializes in high quality organic goat milk formula as a healthy alternative for babies with sensitivity to milk proteins. The Holle brand also includes the Lebenswert Bio line of baby formulas, which it launched in 2009.
Holle also cares deeply about sustainability, undergoing a CO2 audit in 2012 covering its entire formula manufacturing process. Today, Holle’s baby formula products are CO2 neutral. At Little Bundle, we love Holle products because we can feel great about them both for their nutritional excellence and environmental sustainability.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”