Why we love it:
- Skim milk
- Lactose as a natural carbohydrate
- Essential vitamins and nutrients, including Vitamins A, C, and D to support the immune system.
- Iron for cognitive development.
- No soy
- No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- Appropriate from 1 year old onwards
- Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK (will ship with instructions in English)
- Contains 600g of formula powder. Should make 130-140oz of formula.
Choose an option:
12+ months • 600g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 1 year old & above.
- # You want a lactose-based formula with prebiotics.
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula with the best value for cost.
Skim Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Fiber (Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose), Potassium Citrate, Calcium salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Calcium Salts of Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Ferrous Sulfate, Stabiliser Lactic Acid, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Potassium Iodate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
HiPP UK’s nutritionally-complete formulas are some of our most popular and best-value products. HiPP UK Stage 3 Combiotic Growing Up Milk is the ideal next step for your little one after his or her first birthday, no matter how much or how little solid food is in your baby's diet. HiPP UK Stage 3 contains all of the nutrients that your growing baby needs, in quantities designed to build strong bones and support cognitive development in toddlers. Compared to cow's milk, HiPP UK Stage 3 has increased levels of iron, calcium, Vitamins A, C, and D, as well as other micronutrients that your baby needs to grow and thrive. It's ideal for babies who have grown up on HiPP UK Stage 1 and Stage 2, in addition to those who are transitioning to formula and need a high-quality alternative or supplement to breast milk.
Along with a base of skimmed milk, lactose, and a blend of vegetable oils, HiPP UK Stage 3 also contains omega-3 (ALA from vegetable oil) and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which contribute to healthy brain, eye, and nervous system development. Galacto-oligosaccharides (prebiotic fibers derived from lactose) are another key component of HiPP UK Stage 3, as they promote a healthy digestive tract and replicate the immunity-boosting properties of breast milk.
HiPP UK Stage 3 is free from soy, gluten, starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, corn syrup, GMO ingredients, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives.
Each box of HiPP UK Stage 3 contains 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 51kcal
- Fat 2.5g
- Saturates 0.8g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6g
- Carbohydrate 5.0g
- Sugars 5.0g
- Fibre 0.6g
- Protein 1.9g
- Salt 0.05g
- Sodium 0.02g
- Potassium 155mg
- Calcium 130mg
- Phosphorus 77mg
- Magnesium 12mg
- Iron 1.0mg
- Iodine 25μg
- Vitamin A 36μg
- Vitamin D 1.7μg
- Vitamin E 0.60mg
- Vitamin C 6.7mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.18mg
- Vitamin B12 0.40μg
- Biotin 3.6μg
- Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.5g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.05g
- Lactose 4.8g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.6g
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”