Why we love it:
- No starch, for easy digestion
- Lactose as the natural carbohydrate
- Long-chain proteins are hydrolyzed (broken into fragments) to minimize allergenic impact
- DHA and ARA
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- Appropriate from birth onwards
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 600g of formula powder. Should make around 130oz of formula.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try one box for free.
What parents are saying:
Great Formula And Support
Ashley Lukehart on Oct 15, 2019
Very nice site, love the comparison chart, it's helpful & informative. Between that & the advice I got with the customer service rep - it really helped me to make a much better decision about my purchase. Thanks for being caring. This has been working well for my ...
Acid Reflux Repaired
Tom on Feb 17, 2019
I absolutely love this formula. My twins were born early & suffered horribly from acid reflux. They were on so many formulas & nothing worked until I found this! My only regret is not finding this sooner. It's been 1 mth & my daughters have since outgrown their re...
Very Happy With HiPP & Little Bundle
Alexis Alexander on Jan 03, 2019
They shipped with Amazon-like speed. Our baby had spit-up, both diarrhea & constipation & the list goes on. The day we switched formula, it changed. We & baby feel much more at ease with this formula. Thanks for making this available in the US. It is very much nee...
Choose an option:
0-6 months • 600g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 0-6 months old.
- # Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas.
- # You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
Lactose, Vegetable Oils, Whey Protein Hydrolyzate, Dietary Fiber (Galacto-oligosaccharides from Lactose), Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Chloride, Long-chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Oil Blend (Vegetable Oils, Fish Oil), Emulsifier: Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, Magnesium Carbonate, Choline, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, L-tryptophane, Inositol, Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Sulfate, L-carnitine,Lactobacillus Fermentum Cect5716 Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum®), Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
There’s nothing worse than seeing your little one in distress, which can occur when infants are sensitive to the ingredients in baby formula. That’s why we stock HiPP HA Germany Hypoallergenic Stage PRE, which is suitable for babies from birth to six months who are experiencing digestion problems, skin reactions, or hay fever-like symptoms brought on by cow’s milk protein sensitivity.
HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage PRE is a specialized infant formula that contains whey protein hydrolysate, which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been broken down into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact.
Just like breast milk, HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage PRE features lactose as the main source of carbohydrates, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils and essential vitamins and minerals. Unlike HiPP HA Stage 1, the Stage PRE formula has a relatively thin consistency because it does not contain any starch, which may make it easier for young babies to digest.
HiPP HA Stage PRE contains both prebiotics and probiotics in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose, and the probiotics are organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP HA Stage PRE also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including DHA and AA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this product is free from GMO ingredients, soy, gluten, refined sugars, corn syrup, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Unlike many of the highly-processed hypoallergenic formulas manufactured in the United States, HiPP HA Stage PRE has been formulated to resemble the taste, smell, and composition of breast milk as much as possible.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, pristine package of HiPP HA Stage PRE infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of HiPP HA Stage PRE contains 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: HiPP HA Stage PRE is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician about any medical conditions. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
Although most HiPP formulas contain only organic ingredients, HiPP HA Germany Hypoallergenic formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try it.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.5 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7g
- Total Salt 50 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 88 mg
- Total Carbs 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Starch 0 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
- Calcium 50 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Phosphorus 28 mg
- Magnesium 5.1 mg
- Chloride 41 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 40 μg
- Iodine 10 μg
- Manganese 17 μg
- Selenium 2.1 μg
- Fluoride 5.2 μg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin A 70 μg
- Vitamin D 1.2 μg
- Vitamin E 0.7 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.06 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.08 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.15 μg
- Folic Acid 10.5 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.50 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 μg
- Biotin 1.6 μg
- Niacin 0.40 mg
- Choline 4.9 mg
- Inositol 11 mg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) -
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) -
- LCPs 20 mg
- DHA -
- AA -
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3 g
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”