Why we love it:
- Proteins are hydrolyzed (broken into fragments) for easier digestion
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 130 fl oz of formula.
Choose an option:
From Birth • 500g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is experiencing colic, constipation or gas.
- # You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula.
Lactose, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil], Starch, Beta-Palmitate from Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil], Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Emulsifier Citric Acid Esters Of Mono- And Diglycerides Of Fatty Acids, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, L-Arginine, Calcium Carbonate, L-Histidine, Calcium Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Oxide, Pantothenic Acid, Natural Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Niacin, Vitamin E, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
HiPP Comfort is a gentle, easy-to-digest formula that’s suitable for babies of all ages, including older babies and toddlers who have begun eating solid foods. HiPP Comfort is specifically designed for sensitive digestive systems. The reduced lactose content in the formula may help to relieve ongoing issues such as colic, constipation, bloating, or gas, while the other carbohydrate sources (maltodextrin and starch) contribute to a thicker, creamier product that will help babies stay full. The whey proteins in HiPP Comfort have been hydrolyzed into small fragments that are easier to digest. HiPP Comfort also features a special vegetable oil blend with beta palmitate, in order to provide necessary fatty acids without irritating your little one’s tummy.
To strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system and to promote overall digestive health, HiPP Comfort features both prebiotics (galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose) and probiotics (lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk). Prebiotics and probiotics may also help to alleviate uncomfortable symptoms like colic and gas, and they can help soften stools to ease constipation. Along with many essential vitamins and minerals, HiPP Comfort also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including DHA and ARA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous systems in young children.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, HiPP Comfort has been designed to approximate the taste, smell, and consistency of breast milk as much as possible. Unlike many of the highly-processed baby formulas produced in the United States, HiPP Comfort does not contain any corn syrup, glucose syrup, or sucrose. You won’t find GMO ingredients, synthetic nutrients, or synthetic preservatives in any of the HiPP formulas we stock -- just high-quality ingredients that will help your baby to grow and thrive. Each box of HiPP Comfort contains 500 grams (17.6 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: HiPP Comfort is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician on medical conditions.
Although most HiPP formulas contain only organic ingredients, HiPP Comfort cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturates 1.6 g
- Monounsaturates 1.4 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic acid 0.47 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.05 g
- DHA 13.2 mg
- ARA 13.2 mg
- Total Carbs 7.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Lactose 2.7 g
- Starch 1.5 g
- Inositol 4.2 mg
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3 g
- Protein 1.25 g
- L-Carnitine 1.2 mg
- Salt 0.05 g
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 66 mg
- Taurine 0.6 mg
- Calcium 51 mg
- Iron 0.60 mg
- Phosphorus 30 mg
- Magnesium 4.5 mg
- Chloride 51 mg
- Zinc 0.50 mg
- Copper 0.053 mg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 0.0050 mg
- Selenium 3.8 μg
- Fluoride 0.0050 mg
- Molybdenum 2.3 µg
- Chromium 0.70 µg
- Vitamin C 8.9 mg
- Vitamin A 54 μg
- Vitamin D 1.5 μg
- Vitamin E 0.70 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.036 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.051 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.023 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.10 µg
- Folic Acid 10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 μg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Niacin 0.34 mg
- Choline 25 mg
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”