Why we love it:
- Organic skim milk
- No starch
- No gluten
- No maltodextrin
- Prebiotics and probiotics
- Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- Organic lactic acid bacteria cultures (similar to breast milk)
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Appropriate from 6 months onwards
- Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the Netherlands (instructions in English below)
- Contains 800g of formula powder. Should make 200-205oz of formula.
What parents are saying:
Shawn on Dec 09, 2018Read more
I've Been Using The Hipp Dutch Formula For A Couple Months Now And I'm So Happy With The Product
Jenny on Oct 08, 2019
After doing research, I settled on HiPP. Baby has taken really well to the formula! Shipping was fast, they dropped it in the mail the day I ordered. It's reassuring knowing that they have an expiry date at least 6 mths out. I'm a forever customer & recommend them...
Amazing Company & Formula
Madelyn on Dec 06, 2019
I am beyond thankful for this company and this product! My babe started HiPP Dutch and didn't even notice the difference between my milk & formula. Everyone here I've emailed has been so caring and kind! 10/10, definitely will recommend Little Bundle to all my mom...
Choose an option:
6+ months • 800g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 6-12 months old.
- # You want an organic, lactose-based formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
- # You want the most nutritionally complete formula.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Whey (Partially Demineralized), Organic Galacto-oligosaccharides (obtained from Organic Lactose), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamoin A, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, L-tryptophan, Lactic Acid, Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT 5716].
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 3 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
HiPP Dutch Stage 2 Combiotic Follow-on Infant Milk Formula is a delicious, lactose-based formula for babies who are at least six months old.
It’s made with all of the same organic and nutritious ingredients as HiPP Dutch Stage 1, so it’s easy for babies who have been fed with Stage 1 to graduate to Stage 2!
This gentle formula is also a great choice for breastfed babies who are transitioning to formula for the first time, or as a supplement to breast milk.
This HiPP Dutch formula is designed to meet the nutritional needs of older babies, so it contains a unique combination of more vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients than Stage 1. HiPP Dutch Stage 2 is a nutritionally-complete formula that will help your baby thrive as he or she begins eating solid foods.
Just like HiPP Dutch Stage 1, this natural formula is made with the highest-quality organic ingredients, primarily organic skim milk, organic whey, and a blend of organic vegetable oils. You won’t find any starch, gluten, soy, refined sugar, or corn syrup in this formula, and it’s completely free from GMO ingredients and synthetic preservatives and nutrients.
HiPP Dutch Stage 2 is manufactured in Germany and packaged in the Netherlands, and it meets or exceeds all of the European Union’s requirements for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the United States.
HiPP Dutch Stage 2 contains both prebiotics and probiotics, which strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. Specifically, it features galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP Dutch Stage 2 also contains omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids including DHA, which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
Each tin container of HiPP Dutch Stage 2 contains 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder, which should make at least 200 fl oz of prepared formula.
This product was cosmetically damaged during transit. The formula package is still intact and sealed inside the can and safe for consumption. This product cannot be returned.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 70 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.6 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.42 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.06 g
- Total Carbs 7.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 84 mg
- Calcium 70 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Phosphorus 40 mg
- Magnesium 6.3 mg
- Chloride 52 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 0.054 mg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 0.0070 mg
- Selenium 3.9 μg
- Fluoride < 0.010 mg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin A 56 μg
- Vitamin D 1.6 μg
- Vitamin E 0.080 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.037 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.14 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.042 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.10 μg
- Folic Acid 10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.5 mg
- Vitamin K 5 μg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Niacin 0.6 mg
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”
I'm a nutritionist & very ingredient aware. After nights of online research, I found this formula & I'm so happy with it. My baby hasn't had any issues. It contains probiotics which are important for C-section babies (like mine). Thanks from the bottom of my heart...