Why we love it:
- Organic skim milk
- No maltodextrin
- Contains Prebiotics
- Contains Probiotics
- Appropriate for 6 months and older
- Shelf stable
- Certified organic to European standard
- Contains 600g of formula powder. Should make 150 fl oz of formula.
Choose an option:
6+ months • 600g
Perfect for you if:
- # You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics.
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula.
- # You want a high-quality, organic, lactose-based formula.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Organic Whey Powder, Organic Lactose, Organic Starch, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Organic Lactose, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Emulsifier Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Orthophosphates, Calcium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Carbonate, Vitamin C, L-Cystine, Iron Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum), Vitamin E, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 3 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
HiPP German Stage 2 Combiotic Follow-on Infant Milk Formula is a gentle formula option for babies who are at least six months old. Babies love this delicious lactose-based formula, which contains the same organic and nutritious ingredients as HiPP German Stage 1, making it easy for babies to transition from Stage 1 to Stage 2. HiPP German Stage 2 is also a great choice to use as a supplement to breast milk.
HiPP German Stage 2 contains higher quantities of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients than the Stage 1 formula. It’s uniquely formulated to meet the complex needs of older babies, including those who have begun eating solid foods.
HiPP German Stage 2 features high-quality organic ingredients such as organic skim milk, whey, starch, and a blend of vegetable oils. There’s no gluten, maltodextrin, refined sugar, or corn syrup in this formula, and it’s completely free from GMO ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and synthetic nutrients.
To help strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system, HiPP German Stage 2 contains both prebiotics and probiotics, in the form of galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP German features the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid DHA, which promotes the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this formula meets or exceeds all of the European Union’s requirements for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the United States.
Each box of HiPP German Stage 2 contains 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make at least 150 fl oz of prepared formula.
This product was cosmetically damaged during transit. The formula package is still intact and sealed inside the foil packet in the box and safe for consumption. This product cannot be returned.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.7
- Saturates 1.6 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5 g
- Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 0.42 g
- Linolenic acid (Omega 3) 0.06 g
- DHA 13.6 mg
- Total Carbs 7.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Lactose 5.8 g
- Starch 1.2 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 84 mg
- Calcium 70 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Phosphorus 40 mg
- Magnesium 6.3 mg
- Chloride 52 mg
- Zinc 0.50 mg
- Copper 0.054 mg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 0.0070 mg
- Selenium 3.9 μg
- Fluoride 0.010 mg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin A 56 µg
- Vitamin D 1.6 µg
- Vitamin E 0.80 mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.037 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.14 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.042 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.10 µg
- Folic Acid 10 µg
- Pantothenic acid 0.35 mg
- Vitamin K 3.1 μg
- Biotin 1.6 μg
- Niacin 0.53 mg
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”