Why we love it:
- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spit up
- Includes locust bean gum for a creamy product that's easier for your little one to keep down
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 500g of formula powder. Should make 130 fl oz of formula.
What parents are saying:
Only Formula That Helped For Reflux
Tiffany on Dec 20, 2018
My daughter's acid reflux is really bad, even on other Euro brands. This is literally the only formula that works for her. Try this if you have similar issues.
Ashley A. on Mar 10, 2019
We're a very holistic family and incredibly happy to have found a formula with such healthy ingredients and that doesn't induce any acid reflux issues.
Kim on Nov 26, 2019
Our babe struggled with reflux (even on meds), we tried a few organic formulas in the US. Once we switched to HiPP AR, it was like night & day. She went from spitting up after every feed, to hardly ever. We're so happy with this formula & feel confident in the ing...
Choose an option:
From Birth • 500g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is having issues with spit-up or acid reflux.
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula with probiotics.
- # You want a formula that isn't highly processed.
Skim Milk, Whey Powder, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil], Lactose, Locust Bean Gum, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Sodium Citrate, Calcium Orthophosphates, Choline, Calcium Chloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Leucine, Magnesium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Inositol, Vitamin E, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 3 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Orders over $50 are shipped free.
Need it fast? Overnight shipping is available at checkout.
If your baby is having ongoing issues with spit-up, acid reflux, or regurgitation, HiPP AR Germany Anti-Reflux Formula might be just what you’ve been looking for! Suitable from birth onwards for infants of all ages, including older babies who have begun eating solid foods, this gentle, nutritionally-complete formula is made with a base of skimmed milk. It also contains whey, vegetable oils, lactose, and starch. To make this creamy formula even easier for your baby to keep down after feeding, HiPP Anti-Reflux contains locust bean gum (also known as carob bean gum), which naturally thickens the formula in the bottle and prevents regurgitation.
HiPP Anti-Reflux infant milk formula contains both prebiotics and probiotics, in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose, and the probiotics are lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP Anti-Reflux also contains omega- and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including DHA and AA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
In contrast to the highly-processed baby formulas manufactured in the United States, HiPP Anti-Reflux does not contain any GMO ingredients, refined sugars, or corn syrup. You’ll never find synthetic nutrients or preservatives in any of the HiPP formulas we stock -- just high-quality ingredients that will help your baby to grow and thrive.
Each box of HiPP Anti-Reflux contains 500 grams (17.6 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: HiPP Anti-Reflux is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician on medical conditions.
This product was cosmetically damaged during transit. The formula package is still intact and sealed inside the foil packet in the box and safe for consumption. This product cannot be returned.
This will also be included in your order:
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Please consult with your doctor
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturates 1.5 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.40 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.06 g
- DHA 13.2 mg
- ARA 13.2 mg
- Total Carbs 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Starch 2.0 g
- Inositol 4.2 mg
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
- Protein 1.25 g
- L-Carnitine 1.8 mg
- Salt 0.05 g
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 66 mg
- Calcium 51 mg
- Iron 0.70 mg
- Phosphorus 30 mg
- Magnesium 4.5 mg
- Chloride 51 mg
- Zinc 0.60 mg
- Copper 0.053 mg
- Iodine 15 μg
- Manganese 0.0050 mg
- Selenium 3.8 µg
- Fluoride 0.0050 mg
- Vitamin C 8.9 mg
- Vitamin A 54 µg
- Vitamin D 1.5 µg
- Vitamin E 0.70 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.036 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.14 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.023 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.10 μg
- Folic Acid 10 μg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 μg
- Biotin 1.5 μg
- Niacin 0.34 mg
- Choline 25 mg
About the Manufacturer
About HiPP Organic
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and in organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
HiPP also takes sustainability seriously, working closely with environmental and ecological organizations, and running on an environmental management system that minimizes water and energy consumption, and ensures 97% of their factory waste is recycled. Today, HiPP’s factories across Germany, Austria, and Hungary are completely carbon neutral.
With this level of commitment, it’s no surprise that HiPP baby formulas are the most nutritionally complete in the world. HiPP formulas always are based on lactose from organic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, typically include prebiotics and probiotics, and are free of soy or synthetic nutrients. That’s why we love them at Little Bundle.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”