Why we love it:
- Organic skim milk from cows raised on Demeter-certified farms
- Demeter is the top certification for biodynamic farms, requiring annual renewal, biodiversity and ecosystem preservation, no GMOs, and more
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Organic starch and maltodextrin
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Appropriate from 6 months onwards
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 600g of formula powder. Should make 150 fl oz of formula.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try one box for free.
What parents are saying:
Best Product And Customer Service!
Grace W. on Nov 13, 2019
It's known that Holle's superior to any US product. I'm thankful to Little Bundle for providing this formula & for quick delivery. It is great to know I can access a fantastic product for my baby from a company that cares for its customers. Thanks SO much for your...
The Best Hands Down!
Kirstie on Nov 19, 2019
This formula has been a godsend and I never had to mix with breast milk to get my baby to drink it! She loved this stuff from day 1! Little Bundle is a great company that always ensures speedy delivery, even with standard shipping! I never had to wait for the full...
What A Relief!
Ashley on Nov 21, 2019
After several months of spit-up, gas, constipation, and trying US formulas, we tried Holle and, WOW! No issues transitioning to this and our baby's GI issues have disappeared. Kudos to Little Bundle for making this product available for us moms who need to supplem...
Choose an option:
6+ months • 600g
Perfect for you if:
- # Your baby is 6-12 months old.
- # You want a formula at the highest organic standards (Demeter certification).
- # You want a nutritionally complete formula.
Demeter Skim Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Whey Powder (Partly Demineralized), Organic Starch, Demeter Skim Milk Powder, Organic Lactose, Fish Oil, Biodynamic Skim Milk Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, Iron Lactate, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin K, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
Expiration date guaranteed to be at least 6 months away.
We recommend consulting your pediatrician before use.
Free & Fast Shipping
ALL orders are shipped free.
Holle Bio Stage 2 Organic Follow-on Infant Milk Formula is the perfect next step for older babies who have been thriving on clean, high-quality formulas like Holle Bio Stage 1 or Holle Bio Stage PRE. Holle Bio Stage 2 is a complete source of nutrition for babies six months and older, including those who are still breastfeeding and those who have begun eating solid foods. Because of its short list of ingredients, the Holle organic infant milk formula is a particularly good choice for babies who are transitioning to formula for the first time.
In order to meet the needs of growing babies, Holle Bio Stage 2 contains larger quantities of micronutrients and macronutrients than Stage 1 and Stage PRE formulas, yet it maintains a very simple ingredients list for a high-quality organic baby formula: biodynamic organic skim milk, organic whey powder, organic maltodextrin and starch, organic vegetable oils, and essential vitamins and minerals. Manufactured and packaged in Germany, Holle Bio Stage 2 is completely free from synthetic nutrients and artificial preservatives, coloring, and flavors.
Holle is one of the most highly-respected baby formula brands in the world, and this cow’s milk-based formula meets the Demeter standard for organic, biodynamic farming, far surpassing the requirements for organic agriculture in the United States. Demeter certification requires annual renewal, ensuring that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and the highest animal welfare standards. Furthermore, the ingredients in Holle Bio Stage 2 are derived entirely from GMO-free and chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing,
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of Holle Bio Stage 2 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of this Holle organic baby formula contains 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 150 fl oz of prepared formula.
If this formula isn’t right for your baby, we will work with you to help find the right option for your little one, and give you a store credit to try it.
Our top priority is to help you find the best formula for your little one.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
|Age||Amount of Water (ml)||Scoops||Ready-made Formula (ml)||Meals per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 67 kcal
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.4 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
- Linoleic acid 566 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 49 mg
- DHA 19.7 mg
- Total Salt 70 mg
- Sodium 27 mg
- Potassium 75.6 mg
- Total Carbs 8.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Lactose 4.3 g
- Starch 1.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Calcium 63.0 mg
- Iron 0.79 mg
- Phosphorus 37.5 mg
- Magnesium 5.06 mg
- Chloride 51.9 mg
- Zinc 0.47 mg
- Copper 0.049 mg
- Iodine 16.4 μg
- Manganese 0.014 mg
- Selenium 2.8 μg
- Fluoride <0.010 μg
- Vitamin C 61.0 μg RE
- Vitamin A 62 μg
- Vitamin D 1.7 μg
- Vitamin E 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.061 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.15 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.049 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.18 μg
- Folic Acid 12.5 μg
- Folate 19.3 μg DFE
- Pantothenic Acid 0.47 mg
- Vitamin K 7.0 μg
- Biotin 1.8 μg
- Niacin 0.47 mg
About the Manufacturer
About Holle Organic
Founded in Switzerland in the 1930s, Holle quickly became one of the first companies to achieve the organic Demeter certification, given only to manufacturers working with the highest quality biodynamic farms. For over 85 years, the Holle brand has grown to represent the highest echelon of global organic quality.
While Holle produces a variety of baby products, Holle baby formula is known for its Demeter certification, formulations with fewer ingredients to promote easy digestion, and nutritional completeness. Holle formulas are always based on lactose from biodynamic skim milk, contain added whey to more closely resemble breast milk protein composition, and essential organic nutrients to promote healthy development. Holle also specializes in high quality organic goat milk formula as a healthy alternative for babies with sensitivity to milk proteins. The Holle brand also includes the Lebenswert Bio line of baby formulas, which it launched in 2009.
Holle also cares deeply about sustainability, undergoing a CO2 audit in 2012 covering its entire formula manufacturing process. Today, Holle’s baby formula products are CO2 neutral. At Little Bundle, we love Holle products because we can feel great about them both for their nutritional excellence and environmental sustainability.
“What you feed children when they are young will affect their
eating habits—and their health—for the rest of their lives.”